This Order Form has to be completely filled out and confirmed with legally binding effect. By submitting this Order Form, the exhibitor accepts the following Exhibitor Terms:
- The conference is organized by Kompetenzzentrum – Das virtuelle Fahrzeug, Forschungsgesellschaft mbH., Graz.
- To apply for participation at the exhibition, the official registration form available on the event website https://www.gsvf.at shall be send to the Organizer. This form has to be completely filled out and duly signed. With sending the exhibition form the exhibitor accepts these Exhibitor Terms.
- The conditions (e.g. boot specifications, times, delivery etc.) described in the Exhibitor Information shall be observed. The exhibitor is also solely liable for damages caused by its booth or exhibits.
- The Organizer is not liable for any and all damages to, losses of, etc. exhibits or booths, or injuries of persons or damage to objects of third parties caused during the exhibition, assembly or disassembly of the booth or during transportation to or from the event, not even if these damages or losses are not caused by the exhibitor or its agents.
Therefore, it is recommended to take out insurance for insurable risks such as fire, theft, water and weather damages, etc., including the risk of transportation of exhibits.
- The exhibitor shall pay the total amount of the rent within 14 days after date of invoice.
- All disputes arising from or in connection with the conference are subject to Austrian law with the exception of its conflict of law rules. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the competent court for the first Graz municipal district.